The industry standard for performance and value:
- Includes TrueCW laser pulses for maximum control and precision
- Standard photocoagulation with optimized IQ 532 wavelength
- Designed for durability, with a thermal management system to increase laser conversion efficiency and reliability
- Enhances user interface with conveniently located, easily understood controls
- Allows easy transport between rooms and offices
Portable slit lamp adapter provides transpupillary laser photocoagulation capabilities. TruFocus laser indirect ophthalmoscope is ideal for patients best examined and treated in the supine position.
Click here for an overview of the various retinal problems treated with laser photocoagulation.
View retina images at Retina Rocks, the world’s largest online multimedia retina image library and bibliography repository.